Can SimplePay integrate with other systems?
- SimplePay currently integrates with Xero and Quickbooks Online.
- SimplePay has built an API that will allow other systems to integrate with the software.
Is SimplePay able to post per pay point?
- You are able to post the information for each pay point on SimplePay separately to your accounting system if required.
How do I backup my information?
- SimplePay is cloud-based, which means that you get access to the latest data that you have captured.
- All data is securely stored and backed up.
Will SimplePay be able to use Xero Tracking Categories?
- Yes, SimplePay has the option to use Xero Tracking Categories.
- In SimplePay, pay points can be used to group employees as needed.
- You can post the pay points in SimplePay to the Tracking Categories in Xero so that information posted from SimplePay can be categorised appropriately.
Can you import clocking information into SimplePay?
- You can import clocking information from various providers into SimplePay.
What to do if you are not able to see your payslip when logging in?
- Payslips will only appear on the Self-Service portal once they have been released by the payroll administrator.
- If the payslips have already been released or you know that you have more than one user role, you may need to switch roles in order to view your payslips.
This article is a general information sheet and should not be used or relied upon as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your financial adviser for specific and detailed advice. Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE)